Signature falsification skills can come in handy in difficult times. It is actually interesting to study the structure of the signature and ideally copy it. So you can jokingly sign your letters “A. Pushkin "or" T. Shevchenko. " Faking a signature for the purpose of cheating is a crime, so be careful using these skills. If you want to learn how to fake a signature so that no one notices the difference, proceed to the first step.
The first method is tracing paper.
He has been resting on his laurels for a long time with the title of the easiest method to perform. Hush, hush, stop blinding your roommate with sparks in your eyes, because the simplicity of execution, in this case, is equivalent to the simplicity of exposure. Practice - yes, a demonstration in places where the signature will be more or less carefully checked - no.
Closer to the point:
- Attach tracing paper to the original signature. Tracing paper has a useful property - translucency, so you should not worry about: “will it be visible?”. Answer: "yes, it will." If such charm is not within reach and you can’t hope for a miracle, you can try to use paper in silence - it happens in shoe boxes as a backing or in gift boxes as a decor (it is also called a cigarette). Thin enough and transparent enough to fake a signature with a pen.
- The second step will be a light stroke of the "pattern" with a pencil. There is nothing to rush here, but you shouldn’t delay too much, since long lines are easiest to draw in one fell swoop - fewer extra dashes and drops. Pay attention to the thickness of the lines - that one side of the letter stands out more than the other - everything is individual, so we did not store any universal tips. Also do not ignore the slope - this is extremely important. The order in which details are displayed also affects - if you have not witnessed the creation of a real signature that is faked, then you can calculate the part using the sample method - it will take more time, but we are not looking for easy ways, right?
- At this stage, it is worth paying attention to the alignment of the sheet - many people do not subscribe evenly and neatly, but always mow in one direction, hurt or don’t hurt the designation line. Make sure that everything is ok with this. Yes, it’s easy to figure out how to fake a signature, but not really to implement it.
- It’s time to pick up a pencil or something sharp and start to draw around - don’t do it too hard, because tearing paper is not the best solution, and make a thick-noticeable outline - so-so. Try to make it minimally visible, but at the same time so that you can distinguish it with a further stroke of the pen - no more. After all, you were looking for how to fake a signature precisely so that everything went unnoticed.
- Slowly remove the tracing paper (or other suitable paper) and here it is - action! Draw a pen in your hand and go — remember the good times — the first class with spelling (when you had to write letters sporadically carefully) or all kinds of coloring, where it’s important not to go beyond the allotted.
- In no case do not take your hand off and do not make sharp movements or shake at the same time - it won’t do good, believe me. It will be great if you feel the atmosphere and begin to wave with a pen as naturally as possible.
Analyze the signature by the following parameters:
- vastness - a place occupied in space,
- letter combinations - absence or presence of space between modules,
- Is the size and height of the stitches rounded or sharp? small or large ?,
- tilt - strength and direction,
- outlines of letters - the presence of curls, irregular shapes, curvatures, illegibility.
Try to consider the signature as a picture, it instantly cuts off the physical desire of your hand to write everything in the same way as in your own - years of repeated signature. It also does not hurt to flip the “drawing” to view the details from a different angle.
Imitate! Yes, in this case, imitation is wonderful. If you have ever seen a “victim” sign, then you are lucky, because you can copy (or try to copy) movements, which will make the repetition more believable.
Practice it! Write the necessary several times before climbing into the “clean”. With each repetition, the likelihood of exposure is reduced. Especially during training, you can notice small errors and then monitor their absence. Training should continue until you are fully confident that your hand will not flinch and will do its job automatically.
In no case do not adjust and don’t paint anything! This will immediately give out a fake!
Method 1 Using Tracing Paper
This is the easiest way to fake a signature, but it is also easy to expose. Using paper tracing paper can be a great practice in faking signatures, but if it is carefully checked, you may need to fake it manually.
- 1 Put tracing paper on the original signature. Tracing paper is translucent, so the signature will be clearly visible. If you don’t have it at hand, you can use thin white folding paper.
- 2 Lightly circle the signature with a pencil. Slowly and confidently circle lines, bends, and points in the signature. Try to draw so that your hand does not shake and the pencil does not lean. In order to make a similar signature, pay attention to the following:
- Line thickness. People usually in certain places of the signature press more. For example, the right side of the letter “A” may be thicker than the left.
- Signature slope. When you circle, pay attention to the natural slope of the signature. Be sure to follow it.
- The sequence of writing letters. For example, does it seem to you that the person wrote the top line over the big “P” or “T” immediately or after writing the entire signature? This little thing can affect the final look. This is subtlety, but it can show the difference between an inconspicuous and explicit fake.
- 3 Put the tracing paper on the part of the sheet to which you want to transfer the signature. To make the signature look natural, make sure you align the sheet correctly. Many do not subscribe evenly and accurately, so keep this in mind when signing.
- 4 Draw the outline of the signature. Take a pencil or other pointed tool and, by pressing enough, circle the signature. Its shape will appear on paper. Do not press so hard that you can tear the paper or change the appearance of the signature.
- Brightly contoured contours will be perceived as a sign of fake, so try to make them as pale as possible. But they must be legible enough to be circled with a pen.
- 5 Remove the paper tracing paper and circle the contours with a pen. Do not tear your hand away or twitch. Try to make the signature as natural as possible.
Method 2 Handwritten
It’s hard to learn how to fake a signature by hand, but if you do it right, you can draw it in such a way that it will be practically impossible to distinguish it from the original. The main thing is to practice until your pen naturally displays a signature.
- 1 Examine the original. Look carefully at the signature and pay attention to how it is written. Each draws a signature in its own way, so it is likely that if you try to copy it without first studying, you will make some obvious mistakes. When studying contours, pay attention to such factors:
- Look at the junction of letters. Do they often find one on top of the other or is there space between them?
- Pay attention to the shape of the letters. Are they picky? Wrong shape? Warped? With curls?
- Look at the height and size of the loops. Are they big and rounded? Small and sharp? Proper loops are the key to a good fake.
- Consider the slope. Is the signature tilted right or left? How strong is the slope?
- How much space does the signature take on the line?
- 2 Try turning the signature upside down. This may help to consider it from a different angle. Look at it as a drawing, not as a signature. This will help you to see it more objectively and reproduce it as it is, without using the habits of writing your signature.
- 3 Follow the manner of subscribing several times. This will help you feel the lines and curves in the handwriting of another person. Try to imitate the movements of the person who originally wrote his name.
- 4 Write the signature several times. Now that you’ve figured out the signature, start drawing it. You will have to write it many times before it looks like the original. You may be surprised how difficult it is! Signatures are difficult to fake, so they are still used to certify documents.
- When you train, pay attention to minor differences with the original signature. Correct as needed.
- Practice until the process of writing a signature is natural for you and until you can write it without slowing down.
- 5 Confidently write the signature. At that moment, when the pen touches the paper, you should be confident enough to write the name without undue slowdown and without tearing the pen. A confidently written signature will look more natural than a name that is too slow and carefully written. Make a signature quickly and suppress the desire to correct something. Nothing can be changed.
Method 3 Avoid Missing
There are certain signs that indicate that the signature is fake. Anyone who carefully considers it will be able to say that it is not real if you make these mistakes.
- 1 Pay attention to what you write. Many newcomers who first fake a signature pay too much attention to the original and forget to look at what they write. If you look at the original instead of following your pen, your signature will turn out to be uncertain and unnatural. This is a clear sign of a scammer.
- If you don’t have much time to train to make a signature before putting it, you are best to study it, paying attention to all the important elements. Then write it as naturally as possible while keeping track of how you write.
- 2 Do not touch the signature pen a second time. The next sign of a fake is its correction. Just think: do you write a signature and go back to make the letters more even? Of course not. Surely you are satisfied with the unfinished “u” and the careless “v”. If dots or lines are visible, it looks unnatural.
- 3 Do not tear off the handle. Think about how you make your signature. You sign in one motion, without lifting your pen from the paper. A signature with jerky characters indicates that the person was interrupted, raised a pen, then started again. This is a clear sign of a fake signature. Avoid this mistake and write as naturally as possible.
- 4 Do each signature a little different. No one signs up the same every time. The fraudster is easy to expose if you see exactly the same signatures on many documents. You may encounter this problem if you use paper tracing paper. Each time, make the signature a little different, so that it looks original.
How can I spell or fake a signature
What is electronic digital signature (ES)? An electronic signature is the requisite of an electronic document designed to protect this electronic document from forgery, obtained as a result of cryptographic conversion of information using the private key of an electronic digital signature and allowing to identify the owner of the signature key certificate, as well as to establish the absence of information distortion in the electronic document.
How difficult is it to learn how to use an electronic signature (EP)?
Despite the extreme complexity of the mathematical apparatus of two-key cryptography and the software that implements it, using an electronic signature for its owner is surprisingly simple and accessible to anyone, regardless of the level of personal computer skills, education, and occupation.
How to fake a signature with a pen
For the most part, this skill will be useful to students. Indeed, only at this period of life can one afford such a luxury - in the future, this will either not be needed, or it will be too “expensive” for disclosure.
In no case do not fake the signatures of at least some influential people (especially, very influential ones) - this is illegal.
How to copy a certificate container to another medium
If you use a floppy disk or flash drive, you can copy the container with the certificate using Windows (this method is suitable for CryptoPro CSP versions no lower than 3.0).
Place the folder with the private key (and, if there is, the certificate file — the public key) in the root of the floppy disk / flash drive (if you do not put it in the root, working with the certificate will be impossible).
Signature protection from fakes: 5 ways
Counterfeiting the signature of a director or chief accountant is not uncommon.
In order not to get into an unpleasant situation, it is better to take care of protecting the signature in advance. There are several ways you can do this. Simple signatures are dangerous because unscrupulous counterparties, employees or intruders can fake them for their own purposes.
For example, to compose a fake primary and invoices. on which even printing is optional.
Therefore, the director and the chief accountant should take care to protect their visas from falsification.
Brief, simple design signatures are the most popular.
But they are also the easiest to fake. Therefore, it is safer to lengthen it to protect the signature. For example, write the whole name.
The longer the signature, the more individual attributes it contains. If a dispute arises, then during the examination it will be easier to prove whether the signature belongs to the owner or not.
Signature protection can be enhanced by adding atypical elements.
How to add logo to email signature?
To the question “Where is the logo used?”, Most of us will answer in the standard way: business cards, product packaging, company documentation, advertising, website and social networks.
However, this is far from all areas of application of the logo. We want to show you how else you can use the logo to get the most out of this small but important attribute of any business. Today, each of us uses e-mail and often has several mailboxes for different purposes.
We use some of them for personal correspondence, others for registration on social networks and for receiving all kinds of advertising mailings. But, as a rule, there is a separate electronic box for work.
A necessary attribute of such mail is a signature with your contact details: company name, phones and other possible ways to contact you.
About certificate insecurity
Encrypted and sleep soundly? Not certainly in that way. In one of his blogs, user cat_mucius suggested a burning question about certificates. One of them is real, the other is fake, and their signature is the same.
Next is the text of the author, which we tried to keep as original as possible. A brief reminder of how it all works: a certificate is an electronic document certifying someone or something on the network: website, computer, user, email address. In order for someone to trust this document, it is necessary that it be signed by some guarantor, to which there is already trust.
Such guarantors are firms like VeriSign and Comodo, which are engaged in this - they sell certificates. They are called CA (certification authorities).