You finally became the proud owner of a new and fresh tattoo. Congratulations! But now begins the most important and crucial stage - Tattoo Care!
Caring for a tattoo in the early days is an unusually important step in maintaining the tattoo in its ideal form, matching the work to the original sketch, and also its proper healing, which depends entirely on you. The masters of our salon will advise you in detail and in all details about the rules and subtleties of caring for a tattoo. Complete engraftment of the paint, perfect drawing of lines and contours, preservation of all the details of the drawing - it all depends on your efforts to comply with all the instructions of the master for perfect healing and care of the tattoo after application.
Each master in each salon has their own individual recommendations for care, but in the basic rules they converge.
We have prepared for you a detailed memo on all the rules of leaving the Tatula studio:
For perfect tattoo care you will need:
- Antibacterial, baby or household soap, liquid or ordinary.
- The solution of "Chlorhexidine bigluconate."
- Ointment for healing tattoos. The most popular positions that masters advise are:
- Dry wipes or paper towels.
- Absorbing baby diaper or towel universal in a roll of non-woven material.
- Adhesive tape to fix the diaper, and adhesive tape is also suitable.
- Patience, accuracy and responsibility.
Instructions for caring for a tattoo after application:
- So, after the tattoo session, the master applies a protective bandage to the fresh tattoo, with which it is necessary to go from 1 to 4 hours. After that, you need to remove it and wash the work with water from the allocated sucrose, it is good to use antibacterial or baby soap. Redness of the work will last a couple of days, perhaps a slight allocation of paint, this is completely normal.
- After you have washed the tattoo with soap, you need to get your work wet with an antibacterial compress with a solution of chlorhexidine bigluconate.
- Dry the work with a napkin or clean! towel, gently wetting it, in no case do not rub and do not rub roughly.
- Apply a thin layer of healing ointment.
- If your tattoo will not be exposed to the external environment in the coming hours, such as: direct contact with clothing, sunlight, dust or dirt, then you can let the work "breathe" and not wrap it with a diaper, in all other cases it is necessary to isolate the work from unnecessary irritation and bacteria and microbes, with a diaper or non-woven roll towels, which can be fixed with a band-aid or tape.
- At night, it is imperative to isolate the tattoo using a diaper or non-woven roll towels and scotch tape, having done all the previously described procedures.
- Repeat all tattoo care items at least 5 times a day for 3 days after application.
- On the 4th day after application, you can take care of the tattoo 3 times a day. All points must be observed, but immediately after washing it is already possible not to use the solution of “Chlorhexidine bigluconate”, but immediately proceed to the ointment.
As a rule, on the 4th day the tattoo is covered with a thin scaly film, and the time for complete healing of the tattoo takes 10-14 days. The first 7-8 days, careful care is necessary for the tattoo, then you can only lubricate it with ointment so that the healing tattoo does not pull and does not peel off much.
Until complete healing is strictly prohibited.
- Rinse the tattoo with any alcohol-containing solutions.
- Scratch a healing tattoo, pick or peel off the scaly surface, rub with a washcloth or towel.
- Visit swimming pools, baths, saunas, public ponds, a gym and a solarium, and avoid too hot baths, which can lead to steaming tattoos.
- Cover the tattoo with various dressings, fabrics.
- The use of cling film should be avoided.
- Direct sunlight should absolutely be avoided.
- Avoid active physical activity.
When healing a tattoo, it is recommended to wear loose clothing that is not synthetic.
Caring for a tattoo requires a responsible approach and patience, only then your work will be preserved in its perfect original form.
Sign up for a consultation right now by phone +7 (906) 536-22-22. We will realize your wildest ideas and dreams.
Leaving in the first days after drawing
We will realize your wildest ideas and dreams.