Douching is a treatment and prophylactic manipulation, during which various solutions of drugs or decoctions of herbs are poured into the vagina. To perform this manipulation, it is necessary to arm with a syringe (rubber bulb with a tip) or (even better) Esmarch's mug. The essence of the procedure is the active leaching of vaginal secretions, microorganisms and ejaculate from the vagina. Gynecologists insist on using douching only for medicinal purposes, as a preventive method it does not bring tangible benefits, and even harmful.
However, before starting such a rather aggressive cleansing of the vagina, it is necessary to recall the properties of the latter. Why aggressive? Most doctors refused to prescribe douching to patients, and not without reason. The vagina has the ability to cleanse itself. This is achieved by natural secretions, along with which the desquamated epithelial cells of the mucosa, dead and / or pathogens, as well as their metabolic products, leave the vagina. Thus, the vagina is initially “clean”, with the exception of cases when pathological microbes suppress its normal microflora.
The essence of the procedure
When this procedure is prescribed for patients, the question arises of what douching is, whether it causes pain or discomfort. Douching is the introduction of therapeutic solutions into the vagina.
For the procedure, a pharmacy syringe pear is used; in medical institutions, an Esmarch mug is used to irrigate the vagina.
Gynecological syringing is a rubber pear of various volumes, having a tapering tip. Usually this is enough for the procedure. Some women use a twenty milliliter syringe without a needle, although it is not intended for douching.
When wondering how to douche properly at home, it should be understood that this is a medical procedure, and it has the rules for conducting.
- The base of the solution is often water. You can only douche with warm water so that its temperature is slightly lower than body temperature.
- The duration of douching treatment should not exceed a week. Otherwise, there is a high risk of leaching your own vaginal microflora, which will only worsen the condition.
- The duration of each individual procedure does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Inlet fluid pressure also needs to be regulated. With a strong pressure of the solution, there is a risk of damaging the sensitive mucous membranes, as well as allowing the solution to penetrate beyond the cervix. The solution flow is most easily controlled by using an Esmarch mug, the pressure of which is controlled by raising and lowering the vessel. But since making douching with the Esmarch mug is inconvenient without outside help, you should gently press the pear of the gynecological syringe so that the solution arrives slowly.
- The douching treatment regimen is usually drawn up by the attending physician. How to douche with a specific disease should tell the doctor. In general, the scheme looks like this: morning and evening douching in the early days, only evening with improvement.
- Hygiene of items used for douching is required. After each procedure, it is necessary to rinse the pear and tip, as well as Esmarch's mug. Before starting the next procedure, it is recommended to boil for a few minutes those parts of the instruments that are in direct contact with the body.
- Carrying out the procedure requires accuracy and slowness. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop vaginal douching for a couple of minutes and try to relax the muscles - the procedure should not bring pain.
- The preparation of solutions should be carried out in strict accordance with the recipe, and when using decoctions of medicinal herbs, you can not store the prepared decoction, it is better to use it immediately after preparation.
These simple rules help you get the most out of your procedure and not harm your health. Be sure to check with your doctor whether it is possible to douche with one or another solution in case of a detected disease.
Consult a doctor about how to douche from the list below in a particular case. The fact is that both herbal decoctions and pharmacy solutions have active substances, the spectrum of work of which should exactly match the existing disease.
For the procedure with decoctions of herbs use:
A combination of these herbs is often douching with thrush. In gynecology, soda-salt solutions, which are also called hypertonic, are also known. The concentration of salt and soda should be strictly prescribed by a doctor so as not to burn the mucous membranes of the vagina.
Pharmacy drugs that can be used for douching with thrush and other inflammatory diseases in gynecology:
These drugs have antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal effects of varying degrees, therefore they are successfully used to treat a wide range of diseases with external pathogens.
Is a preventative procedure useful?
Some women, having discovered unpleasant odors, do not seek to find the cause in violation of personal hygiene rules, but they perform vaginal washing to disinfect it.
This approach is not correct. The entire human body and vagina, including, has the property of self-cleaning. Vaginal discharge cleanses its walls, uterus, canals, supporting the natural microflora.
Performing the procedure without a prescription, but only for prevention, threatens a violation of microflora. If itching, burning is felt, and the discharge has acquired an abnormal smell and consistency, you must consult a doctor who will prescribe how to wash the vagina and how to do it correctly.
A sufficiently innocuous at first glance procedure is not always allowed. In particular, douching is prohibited:
- In order to hygienically cleanse the vagina,
- Without prior consultation with a gynecologist, even in the presence of discomfort,
- On the eve of the visit to the gynecologist, since a smear for analysis and visual examination can give distorted information,
- In inflammatory processes of the reproductive system: adnexitis, inflammation of the appendages, endometritis,
- During childbirth, menstruation, the first two months after childbirth and after an abortion.
Violation of these contraindications can lead to serious consequences, the spread of the inflammatory process and bleeding.
How to carry out the procedure
Douching with thrush and bacterial vaginosis, as well as other diseases of an infectious or fungal nature, is carried out as follows:
- Prepare the solution according to the doctor’s prescription and disinfect the pear.
- Take a comfortable posture: you can perform the procedure while lying in the bathroom with your legs to the sides. Douching is also performed while sitting, slightly rounding the back, above the basin or bath. The most comfortable is the lying position.
- Having taken a convenient position, type the solution into the pear by pressing on it and lowering it into the container with the solution. Evaluate the pear's fullness by weight - it should be filled by no more than two-thirds, otherwise the pressure will be difficult to control.
- The tip of the syringe can be greased with baby cream or latex grease for a more comfortable introduction.
- The pointed end of the syringe is inserted into the vagina by no more than three centimeters.
- By smoothly pressing the pear, the solution enters. If pain is felt, pressing the pear should be weakened or stopped altogether until the pain disappears.
- By emptying the pear, its end is slowly removed, and the muscles of the vagina are strained to hold the solution inside.
- After a minute, you can relax and the solution will leave the vagina itself.
- Perform hygienic procedures, washed with baby soap, dry with a clean towel and put on dry, clean linen made from natural fabric.
By observing the rules of asepsis when performing the procedure, you can guarantee a faster recovery. During the douching, there should be no water in the bathroom; previously, the walls of the bathroom can be heated with hot water.
Indications for use
The procedure is indicated for the following diseases of the female reproductive system:
- Candidiasis - with thrush, douching is included in the complex treatment with oral medications and vaginal suppositories. Among the herbs used are chamomile, calendula, thyme. Among pharmacy drugs, you can use Furacilin, Tantum, Miramistin for douching.
- Bacterial vaginosis is a disease that can just be caused by too frequent and unreasonable douching. As prescribed by a doctor, you can use it for douching with Miramistin, Vagotil, Chlorhexidine, Furacilin, Dekasan.
- In diseases such as fibroids, endometriosis, cervical erosion, douching will not bring any results, since the etiology of the disease is in violation of the hormonal background.
Performing the procedure in a timely, correct and only according to the doctor’s instructions, it is possible to alleviate the course of infectious and fungal diseases of the vagina associated with a qualitative violation of microflora. To independently appoint the procedure and solutions is dangerously serious complications for the reproductive system.
What do douching do?
The procedure is prescribed as part of complex therapy in the treatment of a woman's internal genital organs. Most often it is used in the fight against thrush or other bacterial diseases. Douching can also be prescribed with an increase in the acidity of the vagina. This procedure allows you to restore the acid-base balance, promotes leaching of vaginal discharge, ejaculate and pathogens, including fungi.
What you need for douching at home
To douch, you need a few required tools. It is advisable to prepare them in advance.
Plastic tip for syringe or Esmarch bowl.
Distilled water, if it is necessary to dilute drugs in it. You can take ordinary water, but before use it must be boiled.
A drug added to water.
How to prepare a syringe for first use
Before using the cup or syringe, the plastic tip must be boiled. For at least 5-7 minutes, it should be completely immersed in boiling water. You also need to disinfect the main part of the syringe - you can use chlorhexidine or miramistin for this. If you use a simple rubber bulb, it is better to buy a tip for it to Esmarch’s bowl, it has the correct shape and is more suitable for the procedure.
The water is first boiled, and then allowed to cool. You can not use hot water, as you can get a burn of the mucous membranes. It is better to wait until it becomes room temperature. As the water becomes warm enough for douching, the components of drugs and other drugs are added to it, carefully diluting them or mixing them. In this case, you must follow the instructions for the use of these funds.
After each procedure, the rubber balloon must be washed with the tip.
Rules and techniques
The temperature of the water should not be very hot - it is best if it is about the same as body temperature. The flow of fluid should be smooth, since a sharp or tight stream can get above the cervix and cause inflammation of the internal genital organs. That is why it is better to use a bowl, rather than a simple pump, as it is easier to wield and easier to control fluid pressure. If you use a pear, you just need to press on it.
The procedure should last no more than 10-15 minutes.
Procedure outline: the first three days, douching is carried out twice (in the morning and before bedtime), after which it continues for another two or three days, but only in the evenings. If necessary, continue the course by douching once a week. Extending the course for more than ten days is not recommended. Seven days and even shorter time is completely enough for the treatment of simple and not neglected forms of diseases.
The procedure itself must be carried out carefully. You can’t make an effort, sharply enter the nozzle - you can not only damage the mucous membranes, but also injure the cervix. The tip itself should be entered slowly, calmly and accurately. To facilitate administration, it can be lubricated with petrolatum, which is necessarily sterile.
Douching is conveniently carried out in the bathroom, lying on your back and legs spread over the sides. You can also douche in a sitting position on the toilet. In this case, the pump or bowl must be kept at the waist level - so the liquid will wash the walls of the vagina and, under the influence of attraction, calmly pour out on its own.
What can you douche
In the preparation of a solution for douching, active chemical components are used - salt or soda, boric acid, potassium permanganate. It is also carried out by specially prescribed medications and solutions, depending on the symptoms and nature of the disease. Natural ingredients are often used, which are prepared immediately before the procedure.
Soda is diluted in water in the proportions: a teaspoon of soda per 500 ml of warm water. The solution helps fight itching and eliminates foci of inflammation. The salt diluted in water has the same effect. You can use it no more than once a month, that is, 5-7 days of treatment, after which a break of at least a month.
Often used and honey, which add a little boric acid. The spectrum of action of such a drug is quite wide: it treats trichomonas colpitis, vaginitis and vaginosis, chlamydia, thrush, gonorrhea and even reduces erosion. Take 5 tablespoons of honey and 5 tablespoons of boric alcohol, which are diluted in 1 liter of warm water.
A solution with aloe helps to get rid of itching, ulcers and other inflammations, restores microflora. To prepare the solution, you need to choose a fresh aloe leaf that is at least 2 years old. Its juice is squeezed and mixed in a ratio of 1 to 10.
Chamomile refers to those plants that are used very widely. It is safe and has a wide spectrum of action. A tablespoon of flowers is brewed in 2 glasses of water, cooled and douched.
This fee helps get rid of any female diseases. It necessarily includes lavender, chamomile, calendula, elm bark, dried marshmallow, lovage and raspberry leaves. You can make everything yourself, taking herbs in equal amounts, or buy a ready-made mixture. Brewed in a ratio of 2 tablespoons per 1 sheet of water.
Modern medicine also offers a large arsenal of tools to help fight any ailments. You can use both simple antiseptics and specialized agents (required after consultation with a doctor).
The drug has a broad effect and is used against fungi and many bacteria. The dosage is prescribed by the doctor after examination. With an overdose, vaginosis can develop. You can purchase at any pharmacy. It is sold in plastic bottles with a special spout.
Douching with the drug is performed for fibroids, cancer, sexually transmitted diseases and inflammatory processes. Often used as a means to improve the functions of the genitals, in the fight against cystic manifestations. Douching is carried out as follows: 35 drops of the drug are diluted in 0.5 liters of warm water.
The composition of the drug includes chlorhexidine, hexamidine and chlorocresol. It is used for thrush, cervitis, vulvitis and other diseases. The drug is diluted in a ratio of 1 to 10 with warm water.
Helps in the treatment of fungal infections, purulent processes, bacterial infections. The product is diluted with water in a ratio of 1 to 10 or 1 to 5.
This remedy does not help in the fight against fungal infections, but relieves discomfort, weakens burning and itching. It is necessary to dilute 1 tablet, previously grinding it, in 200 ml of water.
Pregnant women are often tormented by candidiasis. And although some components, for example, salt or herbs, can be used, it is better not to douch. This can harm the baby, as a large number of foreign active substances enter the uterus. In addition, you can not only not cure the infection, but also pass them on to the child. And douching in the early stages threatens a miscarriage.
When you can not do douching
The question of whether it is possible to do douching arises in almost every woman. Douching is not only possible, but in some cases it is simply necessary, especially if it is in the treatment complex. But the procedure must be carried out correctly and be sure after consultation with a doctor.
There are several reasons why this procedure may be prohibited:
- Douching for cleanliness or "just in case", for prevention and without consulting a doctor is prohibited. In the best case, they simply will not bring the expected effect, in the worst, they can cause inflammation and the appearance of diseases.
Douching — полезная и нужная процедура, так как она не только помогает избавиться от нежелательных симптомов и выделений, но и способствует лечению многих гинекологических болезней. However, it is very important to conduct it wisely, observing all the rules and using only the means prescribed by the doctor.
Types and characteristics of the tool
The main difference between syringes is the type of their tips, which can be soft on type A (made of polyvinyl chloride) and hard on type B (made of plastic). In a special gynecological species - an irrigation syringe - additional holes are located in the tip on the sides. The material from which the main part of the device is made is usually polyvinyl chloride, plastisol material or rubber.
When choosing a device, pay attention to some details. For example, a good syringe should not have an unpleasant chemical smell, the material from which it is made should be smooth and homogeneous, non-porous, the tip must be executed according to exact schemes so that its structure does not have any roughness, layering, etc. that can hurt delicate mucous membranes shell when used. The device itself must be strictly symmetrical, without distortions. When a solution is released using it, the latter should not be stained.
Most of these devices are made today of polyvinyl chloride. If the material for syringes is taken of poor quality, then the device itself will turn out no better - it will emit a chemical or masking “fragrant” smell, dye. In addition, the porosity of the texture of the material can retain some of the components of the drug, taken into the syringe, which will worsen the effectiveness and quality of the treatment. Such a device, moreover, will be very difficult to clean later.
Syringes, depending on the types and materials of manufacture, are intended for the following specific purposes:
- with soft tips (type A) - they suck out liquids after surgical operations from various body cavities, are able to rinse cavities for therapeutic purposes,
- with hard plastic tips or with tips made of polyvinyl chloride (type B) - they are used for setting enemas or microclysters, can be used as a tool irrigating the vagina,
- irrigation - gynecological plan, used for therapeutic and prophylactic intravaginal irrigation.
When is douching necessary?
You will have to choose a syringe every time a doctor discovers a particular pathology in the body that requires intervention in the microflora of the internal organs. In each case, you only need to use a new device, purchased specifically for a specific course of manipulation. Old syringes cannot remain sterile, in addition, the methods of use of the device can be different, which is fraught with the introduction of foreign microorganisms from one cavity of the body to another.
With soft-tip syringes at home, you can most often wash your nasal cavities with rhinitis. If necessary, to deliver microclysters to the child, type B devices are used.
Gynecologists often prescribe specialized home douching for their patients with cystitis, cervical erosion, colpitis, adnexitis, and inflammatory processes in the vagina. For such procedures, as a rule, anti-inflammatory solutions based on hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, soda, decoction of chamomile, boric acid are used. In acute inflammatory processes, the menstrual cycle, uterine bleeding, pregnancy, in the postpartum period, douching along the gynecological line cannot be carried out categorically.
Methods for storing and cleaning syringes after handling
On the eve of each time the syringe is used, it should be thoroughly disinfected so as not to introduce an infection into the uterine cavity or intestines. Disinfect the tip by boiling it in water for 10 minutes or more. The entire syringe can be immersed in a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution for an hour and a half for disinfection. After hydrogen peroxide, the device should be washed in physiological saline.
When using the irrigation solution not fully, its residues cannot be left for a long time in the pear of the device. The maximum residence time of the liquid inside the device is 30 minutes. After using the syringe, the remaining contents must be poured out of it, the inside should be washed well in hot water, and then thoroughly dried. Store the device in a closed place at a temperature of 5 to 25 degrees.
When choosing a syringe for certain medical purposes, it is important to remember that the effectiveness and speed of treatment directly depends on the quality of this simple device. Even the most expensive medicine, introduced incorrectly using a poor-quality porous syringe, may not have the desired effect, in addition, there is a risk of infection in the internal organs if you use a used tool. Therefore, you should choose this device, given all its subtleties and nuances.
What should be a syringe?
Gynecological syringe looks like a baby pear. It consists of a rubber rounded pear-shaped container and a tip. When buying this product, you should pay attention to the quality of the material of which the pear is made. It should be dense and not have a pronounced rubber smell. The best containers are sold in polyurethane. Such pears are plastic and do not have a medical or any other technical smell. When pouring liquids into them during use, the latter do not eat into the walls of the pear.
The tip itself should be made of hard plastic and also not have a pungent odor. The shape should be elongated, smooth, without sharp corners and roughness. On both sides of the tip there should be small circular holes arranged in a row.
The syringe is collected before use. Prior to this, all its component parts must be stored in a box or in a clean plastic bag. It is very important that the gynecological syringe is always clean, ready for use. After its use, the pear should be washed in a soapy solution from the remnants of the drug. Then rinse in running clean water and dry in the open air. The tip should be soaked for an hour and a half in a solution of potassium permanganate or hydrogen peroxide. Thus, the syringe is not only cleaned, but also disinfected.
What is it for?
The syringe is used to wash the vagina in the treatment of various gynecological, infectious and fungal diseases. This procedure is called douching. Different types of disinfectants and anti-inflammatory fluids are used for douching. It can be an aqueous solution of potassium permanganate, hydrogen peroxide, soda. In addition, a variety of herbal decoctions are prepared for douching. Before filling them with a syringe, herbal medicinal mixtures should be carefully filtered.
The gynecological syringe cannot be used in the following categories of women:
- women who breastfeed in the first month after giving birth,
- patients with benign and malignant tumors on the genital organs,
- women who have recently had an abortion or miscarriage.
It is not recommended to resort to douching during menstruation, with severe inflammatory diseases of the female organs.
You can not douche before going to the gynecologist.
The doctor should see the true condition of the vagina, so that in case of illness, take a smear for detailed studies. Even with thrush or sexual infection, a swab from a washed vagina can give false results. It is highly undesirable for menopausal women to use the syringe. Due to changes in the hormonal background, the vagina is not sufficiently moistened. Douching will lead to disruption of microflora and overdrying of the mucous membranes.
How to do douching
The temperature of the solution / decoction
The fluid used should be at room temperature (check simply: lowering the elbow into the solution). In no case should the water be hot, this can lead to a burn of the mucous membrane, or cold, which will cause discomfort.
Gynecologists believe that in the treatment of, for example, vaginitis, a five-day course of douching is enough, that is, to relieve severe symptoms. The maximum course may be 7 to 10 days.
During treatment, douche twice a day (in the morning and before bedtime), about three days, then carry out the procedure only before bedtime (this is another 2 to 3 days), and, finally, once a week.
The time spent on douching should not exceed 15 minutes.
Before using Esmarch's mug or syringe, the tip should be washed and boiled. After each manipulation, the rubber vessels (balloon or pear) are washed, not forgetting the cleanliness of the tip. Douching appliances should be used for this purpose only. In no case should they be used for enemas or microclysters.
The procedure must be carried out extremely carefully and slowly. To insert the tip into the vagina, you can lubricate it with sterile petroleum jelly, this facilitates the introduction. During douching, one should not strain, manipulation should not cause pain. If the movements are gusty and sharp, it is easy to damage the mucous membrane of the vagina and cervix.
It is best to douche while lying in the bath. At the same time, legs are thrown on its sides. As an alternative - sitting on the toilet, but the rubber bottle should be above the waist. Infusion of the solution cleanses the walls of the vagina, and it pours out on its own, under the influence of gravity.
If the composition of the solution includes active chemicals, such as soda, boric acid, potassium permanganate, hydrogen peroxide and others, you must strictly follow the instructions for preparing the solution. Otherwise, you can not only make the vagina completely sterile, which leads to the development of infectious colpitis, but also cause a mucous burn. If decoctions of medicinal herbs are prescribed for douching, then they should be prepared immediately before the procedure.
It is necessary to prepare and douch properly. Gynecological syringes are used as follows:
- Before the procedure, you need to fill the pear with medicine, put a tip on top.
- Before entering the syringe inside, lubricate the tip with vegetable oil.
- Squeeze the pear walls lightly to allow air to escape.
- A woman should lie on her side, spread her legs, bending one leg at the knee.
- With smooth rotational movements, insert a syringe into the vagina so that the entire tip enters.
- Squeeze the pear so that the liquid does not pour in the fountain. Otherwise, the medicine will enter the uterine cavity.
- When the solution is finished, carefully remove the syringe.
- After douching, lie down for several minutes so that the medicine stays in the vagina.
After use, the hygiene item should be processed and cleaned until next use.
The vaginal microflora is a huge world, the protection of which lies on the shoulders of lactic acid bacteria. Due to hormonal imbalance, infections, dysbiosis, bacterial and fungal infections appear, the mucous membrane is damaged.
Gynecological douching is an important part of the treatment prescribed by the gynecologist. Irrigation is performed with a syringe. Its structural features make this process fast and relatively safe.
A procedure can be prescribed if:
- Urethritis and cystitis.
- Cervical erosion.
- Colpitis, adnexitis.
- Inflammatory diseases of the vagina and cervix.
Assign with cystitis. Solutions with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are used - hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, iodine, soda, chamomile, boric acid, etc.
Pros and cons of douching with soda: https://webmolochnica.ru/sprincevanie-sodoy.html
Keep in mind that there are contraindications:
- Acute inflammation.
- Uterine bleeding.
- Period of pregnancy.
- The postpartum period.
- Two weeks after curettage of the uterus.
- Not recommended for cleanliness. This violates the natural microflora and creates an environment for the propagation of harmful bacteria.
Gynecological syringe - a useful device
The material from which syringes were previously made in Russia was rubber. The development of the chemical industry has led to the replacement of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is increasingly used in the manufacture of medical devices. Its advantages: there is no pronounced odor, is plastic, does not absorb the poured liquids, their smell.
Differences from the usual
There are several forms, types and sizes of gynecological syringes. All consist of two parts: a pear (resembles a fruit, hence the name) and an elongated tip made of plastic. When choosing, pay attention that the tip is smooth, without roughness. A row of holes are made on both sides.
The main differences from the usual gynecological: soft and elastic polypropylene tip, having a curved shape. This feature reduces the irritating effect on the walls of the vagina.
The price depends on the volume of the pear (50-500 ml) and the material of manufacture of the device. A small, 220 ml Russian-made BI No. 8 with a solid tip will cost an average of 60 rubles. BI No. 9, 320 ml - 300 rubles. With a soft tip and a volume of 310 ml, you can buy an average of 360 rubles.
How to use
Remember: what to do and for how long only a doctor prescribes. The information is for guidance only. If you do this procedure often, "for hygienic purposes", then the resistance to pathogens will decrease, and the microflora will be disturbed.
Irrigation is done twice a day - in the morning and in the evening, the duration is about 3 days. Then another 2-3 days is performed only in the evening. The course consists of a maximum of 10 days.
Irrigation should last no more than 15 minutes.
The solution is to be at room temperature.
The procedure is best done in the bathroom. Pose: lying on your back, putting any container in which the liquid will drain. If there is a bend of the uterus, then the best position is standing on all fours.
- Sanitize gynecological syringe. How to do this is written in the instructions for your device. Some of them are allowed to boil unassembled for about 15 minutes, others can only be immersed in a solution, for example 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Connect parts of the gynecological syringe.
- Prepare a solution for irrigation. If it contains aggressive chemicals (potassium permanganate and others), strictly follow the rules of preparation. Otherwise, complications such as infectious colpitis or inflammation of the mucosa may develop. Herbal infusions must be filtered.
- Dial solution into a pear.
- Grease Vaseline tip to facilitate insertion.
- Insert him into the vagina.
- Squeeze the pear, the fluid will begin to flow under pressure. The solution must be administered freely, without jerking, because a stream under pressure easily passes through the cervical barrier, which can lead to pathological processes.
- Stay a few minutes while lying down.
Do not open your fingers if you have not removed the gynecological syringe. When unclenched, pathogenic microbes and bacteria can get into it. If liquid remains in the container after extraction, it can be reused. To do this, first remove, unclench your fingers, then press the pear so that the air comes out, then place it in the vagina and press gently again.
Do not use enemas for setting, which is fraught with bacteria entering the cavity of the genital organ from the intestines.
Do not leave liquid in the pear. Be sure to wash the pear and tip with ordinary soap after the procedure.