We become a parkourist - training and a set of exercises. Parkour - Extreme and traumatic sport. Nevertheless, every day he gains more and more fans who want to learn how to perform complex tricks.
Parkour is considered an urban sport aimed at overcoming obstacles. You can become a parkourist in specialized sports schools, and start training at home.
Parkourist must be in very good physical shape:
- To begin with, it’s worth starting to lead a healthy lifestyle: monitor your diet and get rid of bad habits, if any,
- Any sports training will benefit. In the first month, the usual daily exercise and jumping rope will do,
- It is important to develop the body evenly: exercises must be comprehensive in order to train the strength and endurance of all muscle groups,
- When the general physical form is well developed, you can proceed to specialized training.
The lesson should last at least 1 hour:
- Each training session should start with a warm-up and a common set of exercises (they take about half the time allotted for classes),
- Among experienced parkourists, running and jumping (long and high) are considered important stages of training. This needs to be done daily, in addition to other workouts,
- Mandatory exercises - push-ups, pull-ups, squats, as well as pumping up the muscles of the press.
However, not every athlete can become a tracer:
- It is important to quickly and accurately assess the situation. A variety of ball games and badminton train your attention and reaction,
- You need to have good coordination of movements. It will be useful to balance on a thin crossbar, learn how to quickly perform jumps with a 360-degree turn, hold complex poses with your eyes closed, etc.,
- Since tricks in parkour are quite complicated and fraught with injuries, at first it is better to engage with a trainer in the gym with the appropriate equipment (at least mats). Sprain or fracture will be taken out of physical form for a long period of time and it is not always possible to fully recover, therefore, the lesson should be treated with utmost care.