- melon (pulp) - 500g
- avocado - 2 pcs. avocado - A tropical fruit native to Mexico, its closest relative is cinnamon. There are about 400 varieties a. "href =" / dictionary / 192 / avokado.shtml ">
- shrimp (large boiled) - 8 pcs.
- pine nuts - 1 handful
- mint (twig) - 2 pcs. mint - a genus of perennial herbs of the labiate family. There are about 20-25 species. All kinds are highly aromatic. "href =" / dictionary / 204 / myata.shtml ">
- green basil (sprig) - 1 pc. basil - a genus of shrubs or shrubs of the family Labiaceae. Spicy herb, can be used as in. "href =" / dictionary / 193 / bazilik.shtml ">
- orange - 1 pc.
- lemon - 1 pc.
- olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- salt, pepper - to taste.
To make a salad of melon, avocado and shrimp is necessary.
Fry nuts in a dry frying pan until golden brown, then chop with a knife. Shrimp peel. Squeeze juice from orange and lemon.
Slice the avocado pulp and pour half the lemon juice. Cut the melon into small slices, mix with avocado and put in a salad bowl.
Combine the orange juice and half of the lemon juice, mix with olive oil, salt and pepper. Rinse the mint and basil, dry, chop and add to the dressing. Pour salad dressing, sprinkle with nuts and put shrimp on top. Leave to insist for 15-20 minutes, then serve the salad to the table.
average mark: 0.00
500 g melon pulp
8 large boiled shrimp
handful of pine nuts
2 sprigs of mint
sprig of green basil
juice of 1 orange
juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp. l olive oil
Prepare a dressing. Squeeze juice from an orange and half a lemon, mix with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wash, mint and basil, dry and disassemble on leaves. Finely chop them and add to the dressing.
Fry the nuts in a dry, heated pan, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, and chop with a knife. Shrimp clear of heads, carapace and intestinal vein. Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone, peel. Cut the pulp into slices and sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice.
Cut the melon in the same slices and mix with avocado. Put on a dish, pour over dressing and sprinkle with nuts. Let it brew, 15-20 minutes. Fill the shrimp on top before serving.
- To do this, cut into halves, then finely chop the shallots.
- Put the onions in a bowl and add to it: 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 125 g of cream, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a small pinch of sugar.
- Mix all the components of the salad, salt and pepper lightly.
- Wash and cut a small melon into quarters. Carefully remove the seeds from it, cut the peel, and cut the remaining pulp into long slices - strips.
- Take 2 avocados needed for an avocado, shrimp and melon salad, divide them into 2 halves, take out the bones, cut into the same slices as the melon.
- Wash the lettuce leaves, pat dry with a napkin and spread on several plates. Arrange avocado and melon slices on them, place on top of the shrimp and season with sauce.
- Garnish the salad with sprigs of dill and cilantro on top.
Salad preparation time: 20 minutes; yield: 6 servings